|Room 4331, 3th building, high-tech industrial park, yizhi road, qingshan district, wuhan, China||Body@bodybiological.com|
|Place of Origin:||Hubei, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kit|
|Packaging Details:||Foil bag|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, , Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Speification:||5mg/vial 10vials/kit|
|Shipping Way:||FEDEX, TNT, DHL, UPS, HK EMS||Payment Terms:||Money Gram, Western Union, Bank Transfer|
CAS:158861-67-7 Peptide GHRP-2 White Lyophilized to Burn Fat and Growth Muscle
Molecular Formula: C42H50N8O5
Molecular Weight: 746.90
Purity (HPLC): 98.0%min.
Appearance: White powder
Grade : Pharmaceutical Grade
Storage: Closed, below 2 ~ 8℃ preservation
What is GHRP-2 ?
GHRP-2 and Ipamorelin are all very similar in their modes of action, they work to increase GHRP-2 (GH) levels in the human body by increasing secretion of the hormone Ghrelin. On a milligram for milligram basis they are all fairly equal in their ability to increase GH levels in the human body, with GHRP-2 being slightly more efficient.
The major differences between the 3 GHRP peptides lays in their side effects. GHRP-6 causes a significant increase in hunger for many, therefore making it good for people looking to "bulk" but no so good for those trying to lose fat. GHRP-2 is often preferred for people dieting as it does not stimulate hunger, however it does raise cortisol (a stress hormone), prolactin (a hormone which can diminish sex drive) and aldosterone (a hormone which promotes water retention) more than GHRP-6 and Ipamorelin. Ipamorelin is similar to GHRP-6 in that it causes an increase in hunger (but it's not as dramatic as GHRP-6). However, since it does not raise cortisol, prolactin or aldosterone at recommended dosages it is a preferred choice for those who are sensitive to these hormones.
GHRP - 2 is a true hGH secretagogue. Which means it stimulates the body’s own secretion of hGH as explained in the study below. Human Growth hormone has been shown in studies to promote lean body mass and reduce adiposity (fat). ‘The group compared ITT to stimulation with GH releasing peptide 2 (GHRP-2). The synthetic hexapeptide, also named pralmorelin, is derived from a metenkephalin peptide. It is the most potent of the family of synthetic GH stimuli known in humans and acts via the endogenous ghrelin receptor (12). As these receptors have been identified both in the hypothalamus and the pituitary, GHRP-2 action may not be restricted to the pituitary.It has been reported that growth hormone (GH)-releasing peptide-2 (GHRP-2), a ghrelin receptor agonist, has an anti-inflammatory effect.
|Appearance||White to off white powder||Consistent|
1. The half-life of GHRP-2 is quite short, though, with its peak occurring around 15 minutes after its administration or an hour later at the latest. Ideally, this therapy should be administered periodically everyday.
2. Similar to GHRP-6, GHRP-2 is its commercially synthesized form that can stimulate the secretion much better and stimulate the PRL, cortisol and ACTH levels a little better. For ghrelin, on the other hand, it functions like a synthetic agonist that can connect with the secretagogue receptor of the . GHRP-2 can also increase the levels of calcium ion influx and, in turn, release even more growth hormones.
3. Aside from that, some research has already been done proving how similar it is with the effectiveness of GRF, as well. As a matter of fact, it has proven to be much more potent compared to any other GH-releasing secretors known in the past, including GHRP-1 and GHRP-6. Because of this, this hormone is often used as a treatment for catabolic deficiencies and states nowadays.
4. GHRP-2 basically acts exactly like ghrelin. It can induce food consumption just like ghrelin and stimulate GH secretion, too. When infused, GHRP-2 makes the GH levels in the body increase a lot and it can induce cell cAMP secretion the way that GRF tends to, as well.
5. Aside from that, the supplements of GHRP-2 are known to be anti-inflammatory. However, its results tend to differ between research test subjects, depending on how each subject's pituitary somatotrophs choose to respond based on the different receptor subtypes of GHRP overall.
What is Usage for GHRP-2 ?
1. GHRP-2 enhances endurance
2. GHRP-2 Decreases fat via lipolysis
3. GHRP-2 Inhibits the uptake of glucose by the liver and thus works in opposition to insulin
4. GHRP-2 Helps to maintain the function of the pancreas
5. GHRP-2 Stimulates the process of glucogenesis by the liver
6. GHRP-2 increases the retention of calcium and thus makes the bone strong by enhancing bone mineralization.
7. GHRP-2 strengthens the immune system
Dosage and Usage:
Just like the other peptides we have covered so far, GHRP-2 comes as a lyophilized powder. It must be stored in a cool dry place and should be reconstituted using bacteriostatic water or sodium chloride meant for injection. Once the peptide has been reconstituted, GHRP-2 must be kept in a cold storage like the refrigerator until ready for use. GHRP-2 can be taken in high dosages, if needed; however, it is still unclear how effective these high doses are. Normally, GHRP-2 will be used 2-3 times a day at around 100mcg-300mcg per injection. As with other GHRP’s, it's highly advisable to also use a GHRH in order maximize the effectiveness of the pulse wave combination in accessing the pituitary pathway to release growth hormone.
My Business Advantage :