|Room 4331, 3th building, high-tech industrial park, yizhi road, qingshan district, wuhan, China||Body@bodybiological.com|
|Place of Origin:||Hubei, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1bottle, 10ml|
|Packaging Details:||Glass Bottle|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, MoneyGram, , T/T, wechat, Alipay, bitcoin|
|Supply Ability:||1500 bottles per month|
|Product Name:||Sustanon350||Specification:||350mg/ml 10ml/bottle|
|Other Name:||Sustanon 250||Shipping Method:||Fedex, DHL, TNT, UPS, EMS, HK EMS, EUB...|
|Export Market:||USA, UK, Thailand, Brazil, France, Spain...||MOQ:||1 Bottle, 10ml|
|Function:||Male Enhancement, Weight Loss, Big Muscle||Type:||Adhesive Sticker, Anabolic Steroids|
Testosterone Sustan350 Injectable Anabolic Steroids,
350mg/Ml Injectable Anabolic Steroids
350mg/ml SUSTANON350 Testosterone Sustan350 Injectable Anabolic Steroids
What is Sustanon350?
Sustanon 250 is a solution in oil. Each ampoule contains 1 ml arachis oil containing the following active substances:
- 30 mg Testosterone propionate
- 60 mg Testosterone phenylpropionate
- 60 mg Testosterone isocaproate
- 100 mg Testosterone decanoate
All four components are esters of the natural hormone testosterone. The total amount of testosterone per ml is 176 m
Sustanon is used to treat confirmed testosterone deficiency in males.
The active substances of Sustanon are turned into testosterone by your body.
Testosterone is the natural male hormone known as an androgen. In men, testosterone produced by the testicles. It is necessary for the growth, development and function of the male sex organs and for secondary male sex characteristics. It is necessary for the growth of body hair, the development of bones and muscles, and it stimulates the production of red blood cells. It also makes men's voices deepen. Preparations containing testosterone are used to replace testosterone in a person who has low or no natural testosterone (a condition known as hypogonadism).
Special warnings and precautions for use
Testosterone level should be monitored at baseline and at regular intervals during treatment. Clinicians should adjust the dosage individually to ensure maintenance of eugonadal testosterone levels.
Physicians should consider monitoring patients receiving Sustanon 250 before the start of treatment, at quarterly intervals for the first 12 months and yearly thereafter for the following parameters:
• Digital rectal examination (DRE) of the prostate and PSA to exclude benign prostate hyperplasia or a sub-clinical prostate cancer (see section 4.3),
• Haematocrit and haemoglobin to exclude polycythaemia.
In patients receiving long-term androgen therapy, the following laboratory parameters should also be monitored regularly: haemoglobin, and haematocrit, liver function tests and lipid profile.
Conditions that need supervision:
Patients, especially the elderly, with the following conditions should be monitored for:
• Tumours – Mammary carcinoma, hypernephroma, bronchial carcinoma and skeletal metastases. In these patients hypercalcaemia or hypercalciuria may develop spontaneously, also during androgen therapy. The latter can be indicative of a positive tumour response to the hormonal treatment. Nevertheless, the hypercalcaemia or hypercalciuria should first be treated appropriately and after restoration of normal calcium levels, hormone therapy can be resumed.
• Pre-existing conditions – In patients suffering from severe cardiac, hepatic or renal insufficiency or ischaemic heart disease, treatment with testosterone may cause severe complications characterised by oedema with or without congestive cardiac failure. In such cases treatment must be stopped immediately. Patients who experienced myocardial infarction, cardiac-, hepatic- or renal insufficiency, hypertension, epilepsy, or migraine should be monitored due to the risk of deterioration of or reoccurrence of disease. In such cases treatment must be stopped immediately.
Testosterone may cause a rise in blood pressure and Sustanon 250 should be used with caution in men with hypertension.
• Epilepsy or Migraine – (or a history of these conditions), since androgens may occasionally induce fluid and sodium retention.
• Diabetes mellitus – Androgens in general and Sustanon 250 can improve glucose tolerance in diabetic patients (see section 4.5).
• Anti-coagulant therapy – Androgens in general and Sustanon 250 can enhance the anti-coagulant action of coumarin-type agents (see also section 4.5).
• Sleep apnoea – Caution should be applied when treating men with sleep apnoea. There have been reports that testosterone can cause or exacerbate pre-existing sleep apnoea. However, there is a lack of evidence regarding the safety of testosterone in men with the condition. Good clinical judgment and caution should be employed in patients with risk factors such as adiposity or chronic lung diseases.
If androgen-associated adverse reactions occur (see section 4.8), treatment with Sustanon 250 should be discontinued and, upon resolution of complaints, resumed with a lower dose.
Patients should be informed about the potential occurrence of signs of virilisation. In particular, singers and women with speech professions should be informed about the risk of deepening of the voice. The voice changes may be irreversible.
If signs of virilisation develop, the risk/benefit ratio has to be newly assessed with the individual patient.
(Mis)use in sports:
Patients who participate in competitions governed by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) should consult the WADA-code before using this product as Sustanon 250 can interfere with anti-doping testing. The misuse of androgens to enhance ability in sports carries serious health risks and is to be discouraged.
Drug abuse and dependence:
Testosterone has been subject to abuse, typically at doses higher than recommended for the approved indication(s) and in combination with other anabolic androgenic steroids. Abuse of testosterone and other anabolic androgenic steroids can lead to serious adverse reactions including: cardiovascular (with fatal outcomes in some cases), hepatic and/or psychiatric events. Testosterone abuse may result in dependence and withdrawal symptoms upon significant dose reduction or abrupt discontinuation of use. The abuse of testosterone and other anabolic androgenic steroids carries serious health risks and is to be discouraged.
Our Oral List:
|cock bombs 20mg+50mg||(20mgcials+50mg viager)*100`s|
Contact Person: Penny