|Room 4331, 3th building, high-tech industrial park, yizhi road, qingshan district, wuhan, China||Body@bodybiological.com|
|Place of Origin:||Hubei, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10g|
|Packaging Details:||Foil bag|
|Delivery Time:||Within 24 hours|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500kg / month|
|Keywords:||T3 / Liothyronine||Appearance:||White / Almost White Powder|
|CAS:||55-06-1||Shipping Method:||FEDEX, UPS, DHL, TNT, HK EMS|
|Payment Terms:||Money Gram, Western Union, Bank Transfer||MOQ:||10g|
|Specification:||1 Pack With 10g||Purity:||99.8%|
|Export Market:||USA, UK, France, Brazil...||Brand:||Bodybiological|
Oral Hormone Steroid T3 / Liothyronine Powder for Beautiful Body Shape
Alias: Cytomel T3 ; 3,3',5－triiodothyronine sodium
CAS NO: 55-06-1
Molecular formula: C15H11I3NNaO4
Nolecular weight: 672.96
Appearence: white to beige powder
Usage: Liothyronine Sodium is a synthetic variant of the human body's own thyroid hormone.
T3 in the body is responsible for regulating the uptake of various nutrients into cells and into the mitochondria of those cells in order to effectively become utilized for the production and consumption of energy.
Thyroid hormone drugs are natural or synthetic preparations containing tetraiodothyronine (T4, levothyroxine) sodium or triiodothyronine (T3, liothyronine) sodium or both. T4 and T3 are produced in the human thyroid gland by the iodination and coupling of the amino acid tyrosine. T4 contains four iodine atoms and is formed by the coupling of two molecules of diiodotyrosine (DIT). T3 contains three atoms of iodine and is formed by the coupling of one molecule of DIT with one molecule of monoiodotyrosine (MIT).
As the true hormone, the effects of T3 on target tissues are roughly four times more potent than those of T4. Of the thyroid hormone that is produced, just about 20% is T3, whereas 80% is produced as T4. Roughly 85% of the circulating T3 is later formed in the thyroid by removal of the iodine atom from the carbon atom number five of the outer ring of T4. In any case, the concentration of T3 in the human blood plasma is about one-fortieth that of T4. This is observed in fact because of the short half-life of T3, which is only 2.5 days. This compares with the half-life of T4, which is about 6.5 days.
What is triiodothyronine?
Triiodothyronine is the active form of the thyroid hormone, thyroxine. Approximately 20% of triiodothyronine is secreted into the bloodstream directly by the thyroid gland. The remaining 80% is produced from conversion of thyroxine by organs such as the liver and kidneys.
What this dose?
Thyroid hormones play vital roles in regulating the body's metabolic rate, heart and digestive functions, muscle control, brain development and the maintenance of bones.
Why need steroid?
The idea that the use of anabolic steroids are "bad" is an unsubstantiated myth. In fact there is no objective proof whatsoever that steroids are bad. 99% of those riding on the "steroids are unhealthy" bandwagon have no earthly idea what steroids even do.
You say you know that they are "bad" for athletes. How are they bad? What do they do that are so bad? Were you aware that the health risks involved with taking an aspirin are greater than that of Anavar?
You may also interested:
|Testosterone enanthate||CAS: 315-37-7|
|Testosterone acetate||CAS: 1045-69-8|
|Testosterone propionate||CAS: 57-85-2|
|Testosterone cypionate||CAS: 58-20-8|
|Testosterone phenylpropionate||CAS: 1255-49-8|
|Testosterone isocaproate||CAS: 15262-86-9|
|Testosterone decanoate||CAS: 5721-91-5|
|Nandrolone Decanoate (DECA)||CAS: 360-70-3|
|Nandrolone Phenypropionate (Durabolin)||CAS: 62-90-8|
|Trenbolone Acetate (Finaplix H/Revalor-H)||CAS: 10161-34-9|
|Trenbolone Enanthate (parabolan)||CAS: 10161-33-8|
|Metribolone (Methyltrienolone)||CAS: 965-93-5|
|Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl Carbonate||CAS: 23454-33-3|
Buyer order guide:
Contact Person: Penny